Friday, May 30, 2008

Ode To The Woman Who Ran Me OFF The Road.

Hello Lady With The BIG SUV in Front Of Me,
Yesterday you ran me off the road. It kind of upset me.. Just a tad.. lol..
Luckily, I'm not a confrontational person... and very rarely do I road rage..(I just rant on my blog lol) But I would like to make TWO very small suggestions. (Make that 4 :)
  1. If you cannot manage to drive such a large vehicle, safely, please reconsider your means of transportation and purchase a smaller vehicle. I know plenty of women who can handle BIG trucks.. You are not one of them.
  2. I love fashion... in fact, I think it's really *great* sometimes. :) Designer clothes.. hand bags.. I even have some Prada Sunglasses.. etc. BUT, Maybe you should rethink those BIG glasses on your face. . If it impairs your vision to the point where you cannot see me driving next to you.. or you get too carried away in your Hollywood Dreamworld that you don't realize there are OTHER PEOPLE ON THE ROAD(in Fayetteville, NOT L.A.).. Maybe you should stick to a smaller set of shades that doesn't block your thinking brain waves instead of UVs.
  3. Stickers are FUN! I love seeing the little stick figure families, Terrific Kids, Cheer and Band decals.. you name it! BUT If --all 15 stickers-- obstructs your view enough to almost kill someone... Maybe you should stick to a limit of 1 or 2 small stickers.
  4. I've lived in NC most of my life... born and raised (minus military outings) and I do believe that your ACTUALLY supposed to signal when switching lanes.** Note-- You didn't.

Anyways... I feel like I just went thru Driver's Ed all over again lol.. but it bugs me that this lady didn't care a bit in the world that she totally ran me off the road, looked me in the face, and kept going without even the courtesy of a wave.

Thank you lol

--The girl in the VW.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People suck! I've had this happen to me numerous times in the state of IL....But the really crazy IL drivers end up paying for our roads when they get caught speeding in WI!