Tuesday, April 24, 2007

TIRED

This is a picture of my father right after he was pinned with his purple heart. He was hit by a road-side bomb last month and walked away from it thanks to God's mercy.
(*Notice the orb by his head? lol... oOoOoOoo spooky )

I'm sooo tired of worrying non-stop about my father...
today I hear that his unit lost NINE people in Iraq.. 9 more lives just written off as "numbers"
I mean,... you have a few dozen people who died at Va Tech...(not that it wasn't a horrible tragedy) the world goes nuts... everyone has their flag at half mass.. etc..
But what about the soldiers (thousand + so far) dying everyday fighting for us??....
Honestly.. I think we should have our flags at half mass until everyone of them comes home.. (but that's just me)...
ANYWAYS... so I am just even more stressed out now knowing that my father is RIGHT back into this crazy war,,, I mean, it's not like he was JUST hit by an IED like 3 weeks ago?!!! lol... Guess that's what a real soldier does... but seriously.. I don't know what I would do if I lost my father.. ESP. since he has already had ONE close call..

Why should he have to risk it one more time?! It just doesn't make sense to me,,,
I just can't deal with the stress this puts on my heart.. He retires almost as soon as he returns.. it would be horrible if he didn't make it back to that..
I guess I have to continue to pray and keep my faith (even though I worry that maybe it is God's will to take my father one day.. )

AHHHH!!! I over think everything and upset myself more!


Ok,, enough of this... I just had to vent so I might feel a bit better!


Mrs. E

No comments: