Thursday, December 3, 2009

*Sigh*... To be 23!

Yesterday was my birthday, so of course, I was M.I.A.!  :)
It was a great birthday even though I'm away from my friends and family. Mike took me out to Romano's Macaroni Grill.. and surprised me with some new perfume...

( This stuff smells *awesome* )
and he's taking me shopping this weekend! (Ktown here we come!) I am spoiled hehehe.
So far I've gotten a few outfits.. Two tops that I LOVE from S. Oliver, jeans, and another top or two.


(My uber blurry picture hehe)
Here's one of the S. Oliver tops in blue.. and the other one is gold. The design and colors are brilliant! I don't think my day could have gotten any better!
I'm so glad to have had another wonderful year! Can't wait to see what all 23 holds!
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! :)
xoxo..
Free Signature Generator

No comments: