Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh Lit-tle Town Of Baum-hol-der...


I love walking out of my house everyday feeling like I'm trapped in a snow globe! lol.. It's like I'm in the land of Christmas and everywhere I look there is a Christmas card scene.
The Holidays are approaching fast and I am deep into the spirit of things! This weekend we are traveling to Koln. We're visiting with a family friend and I cannot begin to express how EXCITED I am! Saturday evening we'll be checking out the Christmas Market! One of the largest in Germany. :0) Be ready for lots of pictures and a load of neat things to see!
Very Holly Jolly <-----
Free Signature Generator

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I think nice post. Especially the appellation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.