I'm just sitting at work bored....and since I have absolutely nothing to do right now, I figured I'd catch up on a few recipes I haven't had the chance to post :)
This is the recipe for some of the BEST chocolate chip cookies you will EVER eat!.. My mom's been using this recipe forever and I just recently discovered that it came from a Crisco package! :)
Anyways, these cookies are chewy and thick.. I'd have to say I think they are better than any cookie company/packaged cookie/ etc.
The Ultimate Chocolate Chip CookiesReady for the oven...
- 1-1/4 C. Firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 Stick of Butter flavored Crisco
- 2 Tblspns milk
- 1 Tblspn vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 1-3/4 C. all-purpose flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Tsp Baking soda
- About 2 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine brown sugar, Butter Flavor Crisco Shortening, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Beat in egg.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Mix into creamed mixture until just blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips :)
- Drop rounded measuring tablespoonfuls of dough 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time at 375ºF for 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies (they will look light and moist), or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies.
- Eat!! :)
Gooey... and YuM!
These are Quick, Easy, and Delicious!
Enjoy! (and thanks *mom*)