Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy hUMp Day!

Good Morning Everyone!
I'm just sitting at work bored....and since I have absolutely nothing to do right now, I figured I'd catch up on a few recipes I haven't had the chance to post :)
This is the recipe for some of the BEST chocolate chip cookies you will EVER eat!.. My mom's been using this recipe forever and I just recently discovered that it came from a Crisco package! :)
Anyways, these cookies are chewy and thick.. I'd have to say I think they are better than any cookie company/packaged cookie/ etc.
Dough...


The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ready for the oven...
Ingredients:

  • 1-1/4 C. Firmly packed light brown sugar
  • 3/4 Stick of Butter flavored Crisco
  • 2 Tblspns milk
  • 1 Tblspn vanilla extract
  • 1 Egg
  • 1-3/4 C. all-purpose flour
  • 1 Tsp Salt
  • 3/4 Tsp Baking soda
  • About 2 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips

Fresh from the oven...

Directions-

  1. Heat oven to 375ºF.
  2. Combine brown sugar, Butter Flavor Crisco Shortening, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
  3. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
  4. Beat in egg.
  5. Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
  6. Mix into creamed mixture until just blended.
  7. Stir in chocolate chips :)
  8. Drop rounded measuring tablespoonfuls of dough 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
  9. Bake one baking sheet at a time at 375ºF for 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies (they will look light and moist), or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies.
  10. Eat!! :)
Warm...
Gooey... and YuM!
These are Quick, Easy, and Delicious!
Enjoy! (and thanks *mom*)
Mrs. E

No comments: