Thursday, May 3, 2007

Bootylicous Nanner Muffins

That's right! You heard me! ... Bootylicious Nanner Muffins.. lmao
Not quite sure WHY I'm gonna call these by this name, but I like it!! Probably because of my father's undying love for Destiny's Child.. lol.. or the fact that I feel like shaking my bum when I eat one....either way, you are going to LOVE these muffins!!! (Unless you are highly allergic to bananas.. in that case having your neck swell up might not feel super great! :) )
Here is the recipe:
Ingredients-
2 c. flour
1tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. butter
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
About 6 bananas
Directions
  1. Place muffin liners in your muffin pan.
  2. Preheat oven to about 325 dgrs.
  3. In a Big-arse bowl, mix your flour, salt, and baking soda.
  4. In a different bowl, cream brown sugar and butter together.
  5. Beat the heck outa' your eggs.. AND mash your bananas. (good stress relief!)
  6. Then, stir your eggs and bananas into your flour mixture.
  7. Stir until well moistened.
  8. Pour mix into muffin cups.... about 3/4 full.
  9. Bake for about 25min (but they are done when the tooth pick comes out clean.. so it could be more or less time :) )
TADA!!!!! I ate about 6 when they were done... they are absolutely irresistible! ...
Have fun!

-Mrs. E

No comments: