Not quite sure WHY I'm gonna call these by this name, but I like it!! Probably because of my father's undying love for Destiny's Child.. lol.. or the fact that I feel like shaking my bum when I eat one....either way, you are going to LOVE these muffins!!! (Unless you are highly allergic to bananas.. in that case having your neck swell up might not feel super great! :) )
Here is the recipe:
2 c. flour
1tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 c. butter
3/4 c. brown sugar
About 6 bananas
- Place muffin liners in your muffin pan.
- Preheat oven to about 325 dgrs.
- In a different bowl, cream brown sugar and butter together.
- Beat the heck outa' your eggs.. AND mash your bananas. (good stress relief!)
- Then, stir your eggs and bananas into your flour mixture.
- Stir until well moistened.
- Pour mix into muffin cups.... about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 25min (but they are done when the tooth pick comes out clean.. so it could be more or less time :) )