Monday, October 26, 2009

*Trier* (Pt 3)

Here is the last leg of our visit to Trier! Overall, I had a great time! My best advice is to give yourself plenty of time to look. There are so many churches, ancient ruins, and exhibits that you may not get to it all. We didn't and we were there most of a day.

This is where Constantine stayed. I was pretty excited about it because the history around him is intriguing to me. Too bad we didn't get to check out the inside. They had some sort of concert going on :( Maybe next time!

 One of the many art sculptures. I had fun with them.. hehehe


More ruins in the city on the way to the coliseum. Where's waldo?? lol

Well, the coliseum was closed. Luckily for us, we found more to see! This building and the garden out front were soooo pretty!





I hope you enjoyed my Trier posts! Any other sites to recommend PLEASE comment and let me know!
I'll be sure to do another post when we go back to visit the coliseum :)


--Steena




No comments: