Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My summer shoe pick.. :)

I want these! The Reef 'Stash' flip flop...
Here's what it says,,,
"Forget about a wallet. Slip a credit card and your key into the pullout drawer of the Reef Women's Stash Sandals and hit the beach. These flip-flops feature a special nylon drawer in the heel where you can stash your goodies. This drawer is enclosed within a soft polyurethane casing so you'll never notice you're standing on your treasures. Reef made the Stash Sandal with a synthetic nubuck leather upper and underlay for comfort, and with an ergonomic arch for support"

$45.00 But they are awesome.. and I would love to NOT drag a purse around everywhere :)

--Steena

Ps... Did I mention I bought a new car this weekend also?!!! I'll be sure to post some pictures later :)

No comments: