Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bat face girl..

Our 'friend' outside of my showroom the other day at work
This thing was sooo cute and only a baby red bat. (or so we though lol)
So this little baby had been sitting about two feet off the ground on our wall outside for TWO DAYS. Some people thought it was dead.. but if you got close you could see it moving and breathing. We kinda thought maybe the random cold weather was making it hibernate or something... regardless, something must have been wrong for it to be that close to the ground. Any cat could have eaten it. Maybe it was just young and dumb?? (or sick!!!! ewww)
ANYWAYS... later on in the day, Janette came to pick me up and I showed her... We had a brilliant idea to save it lol.. After all, Trevor and some other people at my job had already touched it, so if it WAS a baby,... mommy wasn't coming back for sure now.
::shuffle shuffle, clunk:: Janette searched her car for something to put it in and found a half full tissue box.. nice and comfy for it! She also found a couple hand towels and went over to scoop it off the wall..
::chirp chirp,, squeek::: into the box! How cute! After getting it into the box nicely covered with the washcloth, we were off to Petsmart to buy a small metal cage for it. (I guess Janette had a pet one before, so she was kinda sure of what she needed for it) We found the perfect one, rang it up and headed back out to the car. WHOA DANG! were we in for a surprise!!!
I looked in the back seat and noticed a little movement bumping under the towel. 'Janette,' I said. 'It's moving back there!' She went to lift up the wash cloth to look and the damn thing went psycho!! lmao. (I'm guessing the darkness and warmth woke it from its coma) She slammed the car door and it was just flying around the car like nuts and crawling everywhere all over the seats all creepy looking.. this thing was FAR FROM CUTE NOW! I guess we were screaming pretty loud when out of nowhere this little old Mexican man calls out to us 'Oh come on! It can't be that bad'... I yelled back across the parking lot 'Dude! We have a bat going f'n nuts in our car' (LOL) He's like ' a B-A-T?? a B-A-T???' I say, 'YES, a B-A-T!!!'
He starts walking over to check this scene of madness out. He's like 'My wife takes care of animals like this... and watch out cause they have diseases' While all of this is going on, somehow Janette opens her door and the EFFING thing comes FLYING AT MY FACE!! w.t.f.. I'm sure a lot of people in the parking lot got a show that day because I was freaking the crap out lol
All in all,,, things worked out.. we saved the bat, and now it's back out flying around like it should be,,, BUT dannnng was THAT and experience!!!! Another adventure in the lives of Christina and J nizzle.
On to other, less creepy things.. lol
Me and the little sis last week in Florida... how precious..
Psyche! I had to share this picture. It is hilarious! I went over to hang out with my family the other day and found Ariana in her room bent over in her closet digging around... I said 'Ariana, why is your butt crack hanging out??' and THIS is what turned around lol.I guess she saw something on America's Next Top Model.. and decided she wanted to get crunk?? :)

No comments: