Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Great Glam- 'Seminar Time'

I am in *LOVE* with the dress I just got from GreatGlam.com! The fit is superb and the quality is better than anything I could have gotten for the prices they have. This is the 'Seminar Time' dress (Size Small) for $21.80. It was a gift from my friend Josh and boy is it awesome! I can't wait to wear it out! Cheap dresses that are super fashionable?! Does it get any better? :)

It's a Navy jersey knit fabric with a blouson style skirt. It comes with a cinching black belt (*drooly drool*) and has pockets perfect for some small carry-ons. (Or lip gloss for me! Yum! )

I paired it with a half up hair bump, a dangly black necklace, and some black peep toes.
Makeup consisted of a little bronzer, some mascara, black shadow, and nude lips with gloss.
Take Two! Look at that deep navy color.. Ugh! It's fabulous!!
Alright.. Time to go to Great Glam and tell me what your favorites are! :)
xoxox,
Free Signature Generator

No comments: