Sunday, January 3, 2010

Walking around Wiesbaden...

Here are a few pictures from walking around downtown Wiesbaden on New Years day.

Can you imagine this walkway in spring?!! It's gonna be gorgeous!
I really can't wait to spend the day downtown with my girlfriends shopping the storefronts. It was empty yesterday morning, with the exception of people strolling or out on the ice skating rink. Perfect time to browse with your hunny or a good friend and take some pictures.

One of Wiesbaden's churches






The ferris wheel must have been nice for watching fireworks on New Years Eve :) It was HUGE! (and right in the center of town) I have no clue how they got it there! lol



One of the many Christmas trees from the markets.





I'm so ready for spring so we can enjoy all of the many festivals and listen to music in the bier gardens.



Lots of art and sculptures... I adore it!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Years and many blessing in the year to come! I'm off to Frankfurt tomorrow! Another busy day :) Fabric has been ordered so lots of projects are stewing.. I'm so excited to share them with you! As for now.. I'm back to my project making..
Ciao
Free Signature Generator

No comments: