Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh If Only Every Day Was a Friday!

Good Morning everyone!!
Not much has happened over the last few days. I feel like I'm stuck in the "waiting zone" for now.
It looks as though Mike may be having another surgery again.. (geh, can they just fix him the 1st time) We should know more when he goes to his ultrasound appt next week. Poor guy!
He seems to have a billion things on his plate right now and I know it's stressing him out.
Next week he also reenlists!! Hopefully soon after that we'll be getting our official orders and can get things moving. So far I've already been putting things up for sale on Craigslist and looking into PCS 'must dos'.
I feel like I'm in the Mike boat also. I have a thousand thoughts racing through my head at the moment! Even if I get most of the important things done before Sept, I still have the feeling Mike will be leaving ahead of me. I really don't want to have to handle some of the big stuff alone :(
Oh well! This is what I signed up for as an Army wife right?!! lol (and it's not like I didn't know what I was getting into) Mom and dad said they'd help me as much as possible... and moms already figuring out the ACS side! LOL.. I love that woman!
Tonight I'll be making another 'Man Parts' Cake for Desiree's bachelorette party tomorrow. I guess it'll be a good warm up for her wedding cake next Friday.. YIKES! I'm excited though. I know her wedding cake will turn out beautiful. ..And it's not a huge cake, so it's a nice break!
Hmmm. Other than those things, not much else has happened.. MINUS I have the spawn of satan as my new boss LOL... But that's a blog post in itself.. AND I might just wait until I leave here before I openly declare my dislike. ;0)
I should be posting some pics soon!
--Steeeeeners

No comments: