Saturday, May 8, 2010

Coastal Scents Swag! :D

I was very fortunate to receive a gift from my friend Devin recently! I got the Coastal Scents 88 palette, the 10 piece blush palette, a camo quad concealer in medium, a smacks lip gloss in Strut On Nude, and a variety of brushes. I can't describe how excited I was to get home and try them out! :D  Well, I guess this picture tells the story LOL
The colors are bright and vibrant in person.. My arm is not the best canvas to demonstrate that, but put some primer on your eyelids and this palette will NOT fail you!  
It's like CHRISTMAS!! haha.. 
Here is the blush palette up close. The colors range from bright to very soft glows. Some have gold flecks in them and some are just a matte glow. They all come off very natural though, which is something I aim for with my daily makeup.
Can you say rainbow?! So many colors to choose from... get crazy with it, or stay in your natural comfort zone! I can't wait to order the ultra shimmer palette! 
The lip gloss was o...k. I only wish it had a nicer scent or flavoring to it. The color is great though and the consistency is a nice thick fluid formula. I was nervous with the camo quad, but the colors are great and the makeup is creamy and easy to blend. It works nicely on the eyelids as a base for the shadow if you don't have primer. 
I received a kabuki-ish brush that worked like a charm for the blushes.. and nice fat fluffy brush for the shadows... and two contour shadow brushes that blend the pigments so effortlessly!
I've seen so much about Coastal Scents lately and can honestly say I will be ordering more! It's affordable makeup and their products are nice quality.  Anywho! Glad to be back my loves!! :D
xoxox,
Free Signature Generator

No comments: